The Administrator provides both clerical and administrative support to the Company Directors, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business. The Administrator will be involved with the co-ordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
Most work involves both written and oral communication. As such there is a requirement for an excellent telephone manner, IT, organisational and presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, often juggling several tasks at once.
The role overlaps with that of a Personal Assistant.
Typical work activities
Typical work activities include word processing, composing correspondence, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries and arranging meetings/appointments.
We are, where possible, a paperless office so organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information is paramount.
Candidates should provide a CV and show evidence of the following:
- Strong organisational skills
- Presentation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- Oral and written communication skills
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Reliability and honesty
Salary and Conditions
- Work is almost entirely office-based at Tarrant Hinton Business Park.
- Part-time Administrators are contracted to 16 hours per week.
- Office hours are 9am – 5pm. Although some flexibility to work extra hours may be required, working hours are 11am to 2pm, Monday to Thursday, 10am to 2pm on Friday.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Discretionary annual and performance related bonuses.
All Savvy Financial Planning staff are recruited subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and appropriate references.
To apply, please write enclosing your CV for the attention of Rachel Tobin, Director by Friday 19th August 2016.